Tuesday 21 May 2013

Flats and Handwashing Challenge-Day 2

The Supplies I'm Using and the Cost

12 Birdseye Cotton Flats and 1 snappi - $10 bought from a lovely women on our local cloth diaper Facebook page Thunder Bay's Cloth Diapering Mommas and Dads

6 Flannel receiving blankets - FREE from baby shower

1 Wool cover - $7 handmade by me

2 Kushies covers - $8 and $4 (one was bought at a yard sale still in package)

1 Bummis cover - $13

I am knitting two more covers hopefully I can finish them before the challenge is over - each ball of wool cost $7

I am going to try and sew a couple fleece covers tomorrow if I get a chance, out of some fleece that was gifted to me by a good friend

In total the cost of what I'm currently using is $42 and if I finish both of the wool covers on time it will be $56. But shhhh don't tell my husband because I have definitely spent to s more than this on my other diapers lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment