Lately I have been drooling over all the gorgeous custom hybrid fitteds on Hyena cart. I figured if I had a good enough pattern I should be able to make my own. I didn't want to spend a bunch of money on fabric if it was too difficult or time consuming so I searched my house for fabric that I could use for my first try. I ended up using one of my DDs sleepers that she had grown out of, one of my favourites. I used a fleece sleeper for the hidden fleece layer and a remnant of minky that I had left over from making blankets. For the soaker I used half of a microfibre towel that I bought at Dollarama, folded it in four longwise and sewed some of the minky on top of it. The pattern I used was Rita's Rump Fitted and I made some adjustments to the wings. I haven't tried it out yet, ill put it on my babe in the morning and let you know how it works. For now here are some pics of the finished product, I'm pretty proud of it!